Event: Evening Reception at The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh.
Sponsor: Stuart McMillan MSP
Date: Wednesday 1st May. Evening, 5.30pm – 8pm.
Theme: Prevention in action - effecting digital change
Registration has now closed, for more information email: email@example.com
Prevention IS better than cure…and we want to share exclusively with you the findings, results and case studies that prove it!
We are therefore delighted to announce that we are holding a ‘by invitation only’ presentation evening and drinks reception in the stunning Garden Lobby at Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh on Wednesday 1st May, sponsored by Stuart McMillan MSP.
Why attend: Join HAS Technology’s ARMED Team, The Digital Health & Care institute (DHI) and representatives from across Scotland’ s Housing Associations, Health and Social Care Partnerships and Edinburgh Napier University, for an evening of fact finding and networking. We will be discussing digital strategy and sharing more about the benefits and results that our solution for prevention and self-management is now showing.
- 17.30 Arrival, security and registration
- 18.00 Refreshments
- 18.20 Welcome & introductions (Stuart McMillan MSP)
- 18.25 The need for change (Chaloner Chute, CTO, Digital Health & Care Institute)
- 18.35 What does the research tell us? ( Adrian Smales, Edinburgh Napier University)
- 18.45 Prevention is action: Housing Associations (Moira Charters, Loreburn Housing Association)
- 19.00 Prevention is action: Health & Social Care Partnerships (Ruth Griffith, Dumfries & Galloway, Health and Social Care Partnership)
- 19.15 Closing comments (Brian Brown, HAS Technology Group, Director of ARMED)
- 19.20 Q&A with all speakers
- 19.30 Drinks, canapes and networking
About ARMED: With a focus on pressured resources across the Health & Social Care sector, ARMED was developed in recognition of the growing importance of prevention and self-management. Capturing data from an individual and their home environment and combining it with powerful machine learning allows changes to be identified so that action can be taken earlier in the care cycle, empowering people to remain independent in their home for longer.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Spaces are strictly limited, subject to approval and registration is essential.
Registering indicates your consent for us to store and process your personal data as explained in our privacy notice. Please read this important notice, which contains details on how to exercise your privacy rights, including opting out of direct marketing.