ARMED Webinar: ‘How Artificial Intelligence has the potential to power early intervention and prevention'
When: Wednesday 26th February, 2.30pm (30 mins)
The latest session in our popular series of webinars, join us on Wednesday 26th February to discover more about the extensive academic research behind ARMED's development.
Learn how the technology identifies and flags individuals who are at increased risk of a health decline and understand what sets ARMED apart from other technology solutions on the market.
During this short 30-minute webinar, our Data Scientist & PhD Researcher, Adrian Smales will also share:
- How ARMED helps you identify and take action on key frailty indicators.
- How to identify which citizens or cohorts would benefit most from prevention technology.
- The settings where ARMED has the potential to make a huge impact on wellbeing and quality of life (with real-life examples).
- Brian Brown, Director of Prevention Services - Intro’s and Q&A
- Adrian Smales, Data Scientist & PhD Researcher.
Why join us: This session is suitable for individuals with a responsibility for delivering care who are exploring how their organisation can benefit from proactive prevention technology.
Please note: Places are limited and registration will be essential.
Download a copy of the ARMED White Paper: Will Artificial Intelligence Set the Standard for Falls Detection?